Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday - Bludars night?

• 17-05-1999 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

We still on for Baldurs on tuesday ie tomorrow ?

What time ?

Are we going to be using TOTSC ? since everyone will need it if the other players have it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

This on tonight ?

Just got me copy of TOTSC installed. Resist any urge to use those free cards that came with it smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

****! Soz Rev. I fell asleep! Me work lots sad.gif

about TOTSC, I won't have it til next month.

By the way, rumours abound of a greyhawk version of BG with random missions and a different set of miniadventures especially for multi-player! Yaaaaaaaay! Sounds like it will be x-cellent. The bonus is that it's not /me spits FR <gagging noise>

smile.gif

your not by anychance in the dublin area, I can give you a *ahem* evaluation version of it.
    If you can get out to howth tonight, I can meet u in the bloody stream. Venom you on for meeting up today for a few drinkies ?

Actually, I work on North Circular Rd.

It would take waay too long to make it out to Howth and back into town before I head along home (buses home are ******* things to catch). Maybe I'll go along to one of the quakey meeting/****ups sometime, or we could arrange to happen to be in the same pub at the same time??

How about venom, yourself meself and anyone else who fancies meeting up in town on friday ?

Say O'Neills ? If WWM needs a T2A upgrade I can bring it in that day.
    ps. I dont believe in this going home before the pub business it'll be straight after work smile.gif say 6:00pm, and have your drinking hats on I feel a tour of the drinks of the world starting in say cenral america, with a bit of salt and lemon.

• Advertisement

sounds good to me!

emmm, where's O'neil's?

na-na-ne-na-na tequila senorita ne-ne-na-na-ne-na-na-na-na now.... <must listen to the words to that sometime...>

smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, maybe next week we could all meet in phibsboro (you work close to there on n circular rd?) for a pint?

i suppose i should read all posts before i reply!
    friday sounds good to me.
    i'll get castor to come along as well.

i know he really enjoys central american drinks! although he prolly want to go to break for the border co he likes line - dancing as well!

i'll be in o'niells at 6 pm
    sure ya know what i look like, if you can see me through the wall of surrounding adoring women
    wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Sry lads not this week.Meeting a girly on friday.

Ven(who's ur daddy)om

• Advertisement

LoLth, I've got that little preview of TOSC for you.

O'Neills is just off suffolk street, opposite the tourism office (old church like thing, pointy top and all). I'll be there for 6:15. see yea all then. Whitey what time you arriving at ?

Yep! I've been there! I forgot the name of it (or I was too blind drunk to remember the name of it!).

Fair enough, I'll be there aroung 6:00. I'll be the one with the pink carnation in my lapel....., smile.gif actually, white shirt, blue jeans, brown jacket, beard and a blue bag! Seeing as I don't have the foggiest what any of ye look like (except Dev who I met at Gaelcon once... pre quakism..).

See yas there. (can't drink much tonoght, still hung-over from last night... ****in Bud was spiked I tells ya! and that schwarma was a bit iffy-butty too! smile.gif ).

BTW. Got that FR Unlimited Adventures, arrived this morning... guess what I'll be tinkering about with tonight.. NO! don't even think THAT.. smile.gif

As for BG, just kicked the **** out of a vamp wolfe or two... random encounters, too easy...

We're easy to spot, lets see.
    I'm the big one with the curly hair, grey t-shirt, grey jeans, WWM is the almost certainly in a a rugby sorry hockey shirt ( look for a southsider). He's got *ahem* blond hair, and my blond roots are showing. We'll be at the bar or very near to it.

OK. Can't get that evaluation done in work. Can you, or have you sent it to WWman yet?

Still on for Tuesday night?

J.

waiting, but if i get it i'll be about for it
    i think detailed evaluation is need.
    also does it have a registered copy of roger wilco?

It gives the option to install Roger Wilco but I don't have the necessary driver (or the mike smile.gif ) so it wouldn't have worked anyway.

J.

did it install, even ? whats the error ?

Its unlikely that WWM will get his copy by tomorrow since I havent done one for him. But we can start with the standard version, and then upgrade the game once we all have the TOTSC. So tomorrow at what time ?

The other thing to watch for is that that version will only work on UK Editions of Baldurs gate, so if you have a US one you'll need to order it there :/

i'll be in at about 8 pm so about 8:15 should be enough time for me to figure out connection problems etc etc etc
    meet at say 8pm on #baldursgate and we'll figure it out from there

ok 8:00 it is.
    We all need to run the latest patch, and anyone with TOTSC needs to reinstall, cos they cannt play with ppl without it :p

Advertisement