Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opps

Options
  • 25-05-1999 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Eck, I cannt make it tonight, cos I'm heading out for dinner. Any chance of moving it to tomorrow, if that doesnt suit, just create a thief for me and I'll join in on the next session.

Hobbes, I'm gonna be out of Ultima for a while, I'm just going to log in to dock me boat and refresh the house every now and again, I can put the 15k in the secured chest if you're still on for the event ? I'll be on for a short while later tonight 10pm on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

im not sure if i can play either
    we have clan match tonight
    tomorrow night is bad
    football on telly so i will be in the pub.
    anynight after that is fine as i will be in work by night..... fantasy player by night smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Fair 'nuf

Tomorrow night (about 9ish, IRC about 8:45)? I have to make sure I get home from work in time (in case I can only get the 7:30 bus).

smile.gif

now, how EXACTLY do you go about connecting online?

I gave it a go last night but, TCP/IP , IP address?, is it normal gamespy that does it?

Cyas tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

We all meet up in IRC and someone hosts, then the game will come up in gamespy in a few minutes, or we can connect direct with an ip number.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

gamespy works fine,
    but like i said, tomorrow night i'll be meeting the girlie so and watching the footie. well, it is the champions league final! thursday and all weekend are good for me. actually from thursday through to the following thursday are good for me smile.gif
    no money, must stay at home for month sad.gif

Advertisement