Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse Distortion

Options
  • 24-08-2004 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what hardware / settiings I need to replicate the distortion / OD in the plug in baby chorus . I have a Strat with a cry baby and a marshall dfx amp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

http://guitargeek.com/rigview/562/

Its kinda dated, as he has all those custom guitars now, but the effects section should be close enough for the time that song was recorded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I know he uses a Midi guitar now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 museslave

you wont get even close to the plug in baby sound with a strat... pick ups are too weak... need a nice chunky sound from your guitar... its pretty easy to get the right sound using a les paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Fester3282

Try using Boss MetalZone on top of a Boss MD2 - It can be very noisy when your not stryking chords though....

Advertisement