Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm 18!!

Options
  • 24-08-2004 9:01pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

It was my birthday yesterday!!

I just had a mad urge to tell everyone that... Yay! And I have an icecream maker now so my lemon sorbet is gonna be even better than before :cool:

I feel so ancient though, everyone else on this board seems to be 15, makes me feel like I need to get a zimmerframe and a blue rinse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

how YOU doin?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Fishie, Happy Birthday to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hey! I'm fifteen!

Congratulations anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

weren;t you fourteen the last time i saw you, dave? and happy 18th, fishie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I hope not! My birthday's the 20th June!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

... whatev

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I don't think I know you, but happy birthday anyway!

And to make you feel even MORE antiquated - hah! I'm only 14!! Victory is mine!

I beat you all with my Youth! I'm 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finaly admitted it to the public.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Fishie wrote:
    It was my birthday yesterday!!

I just had a mad urge to tell everyone that... Yay! And I have an icecream maker now so my lemon sorbet is gonna be even better than before :cool:

I feel so ancient though, everyone else on this board seems to be 15, makes me feel like I need to get a zimmerframe and a blue rinse
    Don't worry about the little people Ailbhe, I'm 17 so I'm catching up!! There just happened to be a worrying amount of ickle people in CTYI this year, I felt all old too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

meh, i'll be hittting nineteen in a while, how the **** do you think i feel? congrats ailbhe dear we#ll have to go out on the piss :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Try 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I was recently 18 too.

Now who wants anal?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

crash_000 wrote:
    meh, i'll be hittting nineteen in a while, how the **** do you think i feel? congrats ailbhe dear we#ll have to go out on the piss :P

21 next. :)

*hugs Ailbhe* Happy Birthday, again. :D

So I'm the Baby of the boards? Damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

So I'm the Baby of the boards? Damn.

Yes, now bow down to our superior age and infinite wisdom.

*Kneels in respect silently cursing the superior age and infinite wisdom of everyone else* I'm only Technically 13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

hey Ailbhe dearie!! i emailed you! HELL YEAH!!
    meh, i'm nearly 16 ( start of oct, its only like a month and 2 weeks away or something!;) so next year is my last and i'm dreading it :( *sniffs* :mad:
    oh well, i could always try to enter RAdom. like jen said "doin' it RA style..." ............... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

happy birthday to you young/old lady Ailbhe. is this Ailbhe of the snagglepuss

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

happy birthday to you young/old lady Ailbhe. is this Ailbhe of the snagglepuss

Snagglepuss?!? *screeches in indignation* Its BAGPUSS, you obviously had no childhood if you never watched it (oh no! I'm acting all ancient again... "Childrens television isn't the same as it used to be, blah blah"... Next I'll be complaining about the price of everything and insisting that when I was young I had to walk thirty miles to school every day through the driving snow in my bare feet!)
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, especially those of you who I don't even know =)

crash_000 wrote:
    congrats ailbhe dear we#ll have to go out on the piss :P
    I'm SO holding you to that Neil!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

im nearly 17 cant bleeding wait

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

ERR! wrote:
    im nearly 17 cant bleeding wait

Dont wanna ruin it for ya but its pretty much the same as 16, except ya can drive (legally) of course

nah its diferent though in my house..im allowed drink and im allowed go to most clubs at night too..n alot more freedom like you get me?

ERR! wrote:
    nah its diferent though in my house..im allowed drink and im allowed go to most clubs at night too..n alot more freedom like you get me?

i was allowed out at sixteen :D

ColHol wrote:
    i was allowed out at sixteen :D

im allowed but i get d million questions n want me bck by like 2 30 n stuff

ERR! wrote:
    im allowed but i get d million questions n want me bck by like 2 30 n stuff

thats ok, could be worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ColHol obviously hasnt gotten the birds and bees talk yet, or he might now what else you can legally do at 17

ha ha, im so ragin now, how do u come up wit such witty remarks to crush me to pieces, i mean you must be a genius or somethin, give that man a blue peter badge, u truly are a true hero of our time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Well I'm 20 in 3 weeks so I beat you all :)

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    ColHol obviously hasnt gotten the birds and bees talk yet, or he might now what else you can legally do at 17

Actually, in Ireland the legal age for girls is 17, but for guys it is 15. I read that in the Irish Times. Apparently thats been the law since the 30's :D
    Dermo wrote:
    Well I'm 20 in 3 weeks so I beat you all :)
    Actually, no you don't - Halenger is already 20, he said so already in this thread!!

Advertisement