Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did your multiplyr Baldurs go?

Options
  • 26-05-1999 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

working my way through TOSC at the moment (haven't got far at all - looks like a great tough addition though). I'm curious how your games went if you managed to get together.

If you did play, can someone give a little run down of the game - say a little description of your party & where you went & what evil bad-@sses you kicked? Any in-party fights? Get RW working? How easy was it to get going & how was the lag?

Lots of questions I know - I'm just really curious about how BG works out over the net. Some of the stuff sounds a bit tedious like how one player can pause & stuff.

comments much appreciated,
    thanks
    chungking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

erm, we aint played yet.
    i havent got tosc yet, but i think we plan to play normal bg til i get it.

like i said before, i can play on thursday and any evening after that for the week.
    anything to stay outta the bloody pub!

Advertisement