Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband availability in Westport

Options
  • 24-08-2004 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the realities of broadband access in Westport, Co. Mayo, are? Like where in town it is actually available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭bminish

Yoda wrote:
    Does anyone know what the realities of broadband access in Westport, Co. Mayo, are? Like where in town it is actually available?
    Yes!

It's available from Eircom + the resellers
    Usual Eircom T&C apply, the exchange is on Castlebar ST, at the back of the post office (which is on the mall)
    There's a fair few pairgains in town but we have our 'moles' within who can on occasion get 'issues' resolved, but only if lines are available at all.

You have my E-mail address so E-mail me (Don't like the boards PM system much) with any specifics & I'll see what I can find out for you

Advertisement