Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Drink

Options
  • 26-05-1999 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone fancy meeting up on friday for a few drinkies ? I can bring tha disk for you then whitey. Lotty did you get the disk to work in the end or vhat ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i wont be in town til about 8 due to baing in work all day.
    also cant go on a session due to being up at 5:30 the next morning for work.
    but sure i'll stay for 5 or 6 pints smile.gif
    and can you get me partition magic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Yep, I'll be there (wherever there is!).. maybe I'll even manage to drink the tequila within two hours of buying it this time smile.gif

The disk works perfectly (though I haven't actually tried any of the missions yet (still moping along through BG normal, Ankheg SCUM! keep killing one character before I make it to the bandits.. most annoying).

By the way, I got FRUA, but it has no manual! I thought it was the version with the online manual but it's not.. and it has copy protection in the form of passwords from ... the manual. A friend is going to mail me a list of the passwords etc. The whole lot should be easy to mail to you.

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Excellent.

We all on for tonight and baldurs ? I've even reinstalled it without the add-on. Strangely enought whitey, it emm appears there was a mistake in the packaging for the box I got and I got a extra disk. So I can give you that one wink.gif Anone want me to scan the the TOTSC manual? and remember piracy is killing the software industry so be vigilent (or however you spell it)

[This message has been edited by Rev Hellfire (edited 27-05-99).]

aaargh..

working late tonight.

Wow! I wonder if organising a pissup in a brewery is as troublesome as this? smile.gif Maybe we should try it sometime , just for comparison purposes of course....

can we get Peewee to play so we can kill him repeatedly? smile.gif

J.

hehe:

Thief: attacks Peewee, backstab,
    Peewee takes 12 damage
    Cleric: heals peewee
    Fighter hits peewee
    peewee takes 6 points damage
    cleric heals peewee
    cleric 'STOP A minute!'
    [everyone stops]
    Cleric brains peewee with heavy blunt object.
    cleric 'Thank you'.

smile.gif

drinkys still on for tomorrow?

where?
    when?
    what bat time?
    what bat channel?

this post will self destruct if it feels like it, so there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement