Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbes

Options
  • 28-05-1999 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

hobbes are you going to be online tonight? I've a few ideas for the protests 0on the shards and general event disruption. I'll be on from 6:30-8:00 and later on.

I'm thinking of forming a new game 'Bank wars', open war with newbies attacking anything in sight at banks, if you where surrounded by 10+ newbies at a bank with slow hard hitting weapons how long would you last if they just kept res'ing and continuing attack ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They have thought of that. You can't only res 4 or 5 times in a go with penalities then you weaken to the point where you have to wait to res.

Should be on, don't know what time though. I've ICQ'ed every thief I know. The 13 thieves I'm not to sure how to get in contact with.

There is also another thieves guild (I know the guild master) who has about 90 or so people. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have ICQ'ed every thief I know and left a message on uoevil and drtwister. smile.gif Even if not all thieves show up there's going to be one hell of a party there. smile.gif

Advertisement