Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Sennheider Headphone

• 25-08-2004 12:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Was looking at a couple of headphones on the richersounds.ie website and found 3 pairs I'm interested in.

Sennheider HD457 €39.99
    Sennheiser HD477 €59.99
    Sennheiser HD497 €74.99

I want to get the HD4967's, but what sort of price would I be looking at for delivery?
    Any sites out there that could do it for cheaper, with delivery?
    Also, any recommendations on which headphones to choose?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Bump?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Would they really be worth it? Are they really better then those cheaper and available at a shop Sony's? A friend bought the in ear Sein earphones and doesn't use them cause his cheap Sony earphones are better, they may not be worth it :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,654 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Got my HD580 in richersounds in December 2002, before they closed their Dublin branch. Very pleased with them. Have forgotten what I paid for them (doh - that rarely happens to me) but remember that they were less than half the price Brown Thomas were selling them for

Sennheiser has a long standing reputation for producing quality headphones. Did some research at the time just to be sure and Sennheiser beat the competition hands down in the type of headphones in the price range I was looking for

In-ear headphones don't really cut the mustard, but I like your sig, OfflerCrocGod. Firefox rulez :cool:

Do some research and let the deciding factor be what you will be using them for mostly

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

unkel wrote:
    Got my HD580 in richersounds in December 2002, before they closed their Dublin branch. Very pleased with them. Have forgotten what I paid for them (doh - that rarely happens to me) but remember that they were less than half the price Brown Thomas were selling them for

Sennheiser has a long standing reputation for producing quality headphones. Did some research at the time just to be sure and Sennheiser beat the competition hands down in the type of headphones in the price range I was looking for

In-ear headphones don't really cut the mustard, but I like your sig, OfflerCrocGod. Firefox rulez :cool:

Do some research and let the deciding factor be what you will be using them for mostly

Headphones are very personal things I dont think its a good idea to spend a lot of money on a pair without hearing them or if you cant get to hear them try and read some reviews. Not so long ago where there were such thing as hifi shops you could actually try out headphones not much opportunity to do that now! I have a pair of Sennheiser in ear that I use with an ipod and I like them a lot - I am also lucky enough to have go a apair of 580's relatively cheaply when they were discontinued and they are excellent!

Advertisement