Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VENOM

Options
  • 31-05-1999 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Did you get your phone back yet? You'll need someone to look after your house, as I'll be closing my account with OSI shortly.

After that GM run event it just sort of proved how lame the game has become, where you have to be shagging a GM for them to look the other way.

The fact I just got an email from OSI stating that they would be taking action if I paged them again about harrassment. Seems some guy was acting the prick and gets away with it and I get warned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

What did you do?
    Why did they warn you?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Heh heh, Got three emails from them. First one was they were dealing with someone I flagged for harrassment, the second one said I egged the guy on (They took a quote from before I paged them) and the third one said that the guy acting the bollix at the bank was allowed do that and any more harrassment calls would mean GM jail time or account removed.

He was whacking newbies, which to be honest I really couldn't care but he was being an ignorant git about it, and annoying.

You should check out Trinsic moongate, someone placed a house on top of it.

Advertisement