Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Company slogan's

• 25-08-2004 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

I really hate alot of these, for instance:
    "lifes better with vodafone" how they figure that one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

they want to lure you in..my fav is ''have a break, have a kitkat'', though they say that the company is changing it soon...remember ''get a life, get a minicall'' in that pseudo-french accent? i hate ''mmm danone''..mmm f-uck off more like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

a bit off point, but that coca-cola ad where the black one is handing out free cokes is terrible.

its so cheesey and PC, i just cringe when watching it.

yeah, everytime that comes on i switch it off, ... i hate that coke ad.
    or the kinder bueno ads, sheesh man all you can think of when they say ''you can lick my ripples'' is ''...NIPPLES''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

those nescafe adds aswell, god there annoying!

or that new gateux ad ''kimberley mikado and coconut cream! someone you love would love some!''....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

but that coca-cola ad where the black one is handing out free cokes is terrible.

The first time I saw that ad, I thought it was a terrorist warning. Shes walking down the street taking open bottles of coke out of a bag & passing them out to random strangers - ITS FULL OF ANTHRAX

Actually it would make a better terrorist warning than a coke ad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

well at least shes nicer than that italian guy who grabbed me by the neck and made me drink vanilla coke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

McDonalds - "I'm loving it" - HATE that jingle.

Iarnroid Eireann - "We're Getting There" (but not quite there yet!)

Advertisement