Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Closed.

Options
  • 05-06-1999 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

They would of billed me again tomorrow, so I closed it.

Gave all the stuff to a newbie (a real one smile.gif) poor guy nearly had a heart attack.

Venom, your house is refreshed and the key and other stuff I left in your house. However you better get in at some stage as you now have a week and counting down smile.gif

I think if Rev's friended to the house he only has to double click the door, doesn't even need a key.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I posted somewhat p1ssed post to COB. some more input with it wouldn't go amiss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

well they had messed up my account and I have until 1 aug payed, but I'll not be playing, I've also removed every thing, left myself a nice weapon and gave away everything. I'll try the game again around that time to see whats the story if its changed any, but dont see myself playing again.

Advertisement