Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what case do you have?!

Options
  • 25-08-2004 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Cheiftec Dragon case , i think its a little big, i dont like big cases...but meh , clear side panel with all purple lights (nice and relaxing colour) and the usual intake/out take fans with a coolermaster jet 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Went for the silence this time...

Antec Sonata, piano black, "Hear the Silence". Ultra quiet 380W PSU, 1 120mm intake, 1 120mm exhaust, stock AMD64 cooler (not for long!).

Had a couple of Antec Lanboys too, but they're gone. Antec cases and PSU's come recommended from me. The build quality is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

coolermaster atc 200

coolermaster's build quality (not just on their cases) is slipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

ThermalTake Xaser III V1000A

Very happy with this case. Very good build quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

second-hand green Chieftec Dragon with side window. I stuck some LED fans and cold cathodes in for ****s and giggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Thermaltake XaserIII not sure of the exact model... Would like the Cm stacker(like combat cows)I need more space for Wc n twin Psu's!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Lian Li PC-72, full tower aluminium w/side window.

exclude the low res sh*teness, taken with a webcam, digital camera is in Greece atm :)

picture1.jpg

picture2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I got myself a CMStacker, best case ever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

I was tired of hearing my computer, so I got an Evercase 4252, as reccomended by silent PC review.

Now I just have to wait for kustompcs to open their intl site so I can get me a nice nexus silent PSU...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

antec hb600

nice case good design but gets warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Antec Sonata

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

silver chieftec dragon with black optical drives.

i got a clear side panel for it for €5 off komplett in their easter sale, but the led on my mainboard is too bright for my liking when the pc is powered off (and i cba turning it off properly via the switch on the psu). so i'm just using the standard side panel and the spare 80mm fan

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

here's a shot of mine in daylight

And in the dark

(have not directly posted the images here cos they'd kill 56k-ers)

Not the prettiest case ever but I like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

My_PC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

CMStacker best case i ever owned so far. :D

*gratuitous case picture time*

cowstacker.jpg

cowstacker2.jpg

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

Antec Sonata.

classy yet understated. quiet too.

CombatCow, your case is well done, but it's not my style at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

those stackers look lovely it's nice to see they since have some sense

where did you get the stacker window ? Im having trouble finding it. Looks great btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aye these guys are the first US site to get them that ship international,I got it delivered this moning from http://www.frozencpu.com :D Be warned the site has so much cool modding stuff you could soon have a maxed out credit card ;)

TY,
    CC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Dempsey wrote:
    My_PC.jpg

I've that case, pity i think its complete muck... mines in silverish grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I might get a different one myself. A few things about it that annoy me but it will do for the time being

• Advertisement

CombatCow wrote:
    Aye these guys are the first US site to get them that ship international,I got it delivered this moning from http://www.frozencpu.com :D Be warned the site has so much cool modding stuff you could soon have a maxed out credit card ;)

TY,
    CC

Ah screw that! That was the only place I could find it, but they want $80 for deilvery :eek: .. .. I'll wait.

Advertisement