Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Faithless Song?

• 25-08-2004 2:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

whats your favourtie faithless song?
    mine would have to be insomnia or possibly god is a dj,
    pure commerical but still:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

ripping off tights with my teeth

one of my favourite songs ever... :)

how about worst faithless song ever.. lots of options there would go for ,what was it, walking home or mohammad ali...

i thought they'd spilt up but i see round again...ever see em live?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

seen em twice,
    both at witness,just saw em at oxegen a few months back,absoloutely f*cking class
    best gig ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'd have to go with the obvious and say Insomnia. I thought Faithless were good this year but wasted during the day, the Darkness should have had their time slot and Faithless moved back later in the evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Apart from Insomnia, the original longer version of the radio edit, I really like Salve Mea, in particular the version that starts off like an opening opera soprano, then it breaks down... classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

i dunno,having faithless on a such an early time but me in a mad mood for the rest of the day,it was great:),i was well pumped after watching them and the drugs helped too :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

It has to be 'We come one'....brilliant song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

drifting away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It's between Salva Mea and Insomnia, to hard to pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I like Don't Leave & Insomnia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

drifting away is class! but also the album version of salva mea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the monster mix of insomnia.
    and the mix of don't leave from the "reverence" cd
    damn it! i'm gonna have to go rooting through cds to find that now :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'd say drifting away paradiso mix is the best.

My piano teacher gave me the rift as an exercise before so its the one that sticks out most in my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Insomnia obviously - Original 12" and Armin Van Helden's Mission to Mars Remix I like too (sorry to trainspot!)

Otherwise - Salva Mea (floating mix - the one Seanie M was talking about) and Bring My Family Back. They're savage live!

I've bought all their stuff until recently but couldn't get myself to pay full price for what sounds like an uninteresting attempt at a novelty album - all songs in the same key - everytime I've listened to it in HMV. Am I overly dismissive anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

Well i really like the new one. I want more. Heard a class house remix on the radio one night and have just loved it since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Bri wrote:
    Otherwise - Salva Mea (floating mix - the one Seanie M was talking about) and Bring My Family Back. They're savage live!

Thanks Bri! Thats the one!

:cool:

Advertisement