Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venom (again)

Options
  • 04-06-1999 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Are you back in UO? I'm closing my account tonight or tomorrow. Your house will start to decay.

If anyone wants 12K in gold, a house deed and some other junk let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Maybe you could wipe your account and give the details to one of the others oif they want to play ?

I'm quitting as well I've got rid of everything just the house and stone left and there going tonight as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Rather then killing BUS I recommend you give the stone to one of the lads, just declare them fealty.

Yea I can wipe my account details. Why is there any takers here? Do they have the software?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Far to late smile.gif

I've already given away everything, stone money weapons, armor, house etc to the GDR lot.

Since tasmin was one of GDR (slasher), they can continue it if they wish.

I've still a lot of play time left, but I'll just be messing about from now on and couldnt be bothered with guild's, just going to spread a bit of misery where ever I go.I've fired up EQ again and I'm going to give it a go, maybe without UO taking my attendion I can get into more.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

How long did you know that Tasmin was GDR? smile.gif Kind suspected Tasmin was a plant, especially when he/she said that there was a wedding going on at the moment in GDR when my *ahem* other spy said otherwise.

I won't be going to EQ. The level load is annoying (and I don't pay for local phone calls smile.gif) Also if you are across one end of a zone and you die (which could take an hour to get there) you start back off at the beginning of the zone again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

poor ol venom is wella dn truely not online.
    he has to use mammys phone line atm, so he wont be ouing for a while methink

• Advertisement
Advertisement