Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat 1

Options
  • 25-08-2004 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭

Muso has posted that it's the friday or saturday and no-one in the heat has objected to either. Figured starting a fresh thread to confirm that and letting muso decide unless enough people have any major objections.

A few people want to move into the heat. kencleary & lafortezza from heat 2 and twoshedsjackson from heat 3. Anyone be interested in moving to either of these heats?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I'm afraid I can't swap, this weekend suits me better then the others. My preference would be for Friday night, but I can do Saturday also.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Heat 1 will be held on the Saturday (4th Sep) at about 5 p.m.. Plenty of notice. If you can't make it you can't make it so no messing.

Advertisement