Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultima

Options
  • 16-06-1999 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hey hobbes you getting UO coldturkey yet :p
    What ever happened to venoms house? Would it have decayed by now? Cos if it hasnt he can always pop over to my gaff and refresh it or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It would of decayed within a week and seeing as he lived in a high population area I reckon it would of been stripped clean shortly afterwards. Lets hope some muppets eat some of that poison food and open those exploding chests I left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ohh I'm sure they did smile.gif

So what you playing mostly now ? You tried MechWarrior 3 yet? Hear if its any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Tribes, although I'm busy kind of :/ So haven't had time to do nowt much.

I have Aliens v Pred and MW3, both excellent games (MW3 lacking in single player though). The only downside is that the people who wrote them have no clue of what multiplay is. In the case of AvP they went with MPlayer which could quite possibly kill the game on the net.

MW3, the atmosphere in it is just incredible. Can't hit that mech sitting on the Hill? Blow the hill up and then stomp on him while he's trying to claw its way out of a ditch. Would need a lot of players though.

I also got "Birth of the Federation", which seems to be a more Noggy game (ie. Like Civilisation and need a PHD to play. smile.gif)

Advertisement