Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultima Online

Options
  • 29-06-1999 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Allo,

Is Ultima Online still available to buy in Ireland?
    And more importantly, is it any good/still worth playing? I've heard that they've regulating playing it so much that its not nearly as much fun to play these days...
    And what's it actually like to play? Madly addictive? Horrifically lagged? Just curious - I used to love mudding, so a nice graphical mud would rule...

Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

As far as I know you cannt get it in Ireland anymore, but you can order it online.

As for if its still any good, that a question only you can answer, long time players like myself say its lost some of the fun since its become regulated so much, but for a new player thats probally good for them. Then again other players say its got better. I hate the changes made, but even still pop in for a odd bash every now and again (my accounts active until aug).

What's it like to play, hard to say, depends on how you play the game, since theres no set style or objectives its up to you, as for is it addictive, ohhh yes, its probally the most addictive online game I've ever played, and still the best.

Lag, well all on-line games suffer from lag, but its not that bad, the servers are in Britain, so its not really a problem, except when you've ton and tons of players in one area ie towns.

Advertisement