Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elliott Smith Tribute in Cork....

Options
  • 25-08-2004 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I am very pleased to announce that there will be a tribute to the late Elliott Smith taking place in The Lobby, on Wednesday, 27th of October....

Organised by myself, the line-up so far consists of:

Myles from Juno Falls
    Ian Whitty
    Paul O'Reilly
    Kilter (or members of)
    Dave Nelligan
    Barry Haugh
    Steven Ryan (Windings)

Unfortunately, Ollie Cole can't attend as he has to play a gig in Dublin that week....

I'm still in contact with other artists with regards to the gig, so the full line-up isn't yet confirmed.....

The night will be an introduction to Elliott's music as well as a tribute to the musician who died so suddenly and sadly in October last year. The gig also coincides with the release of 'From A Basement On The Hill', the album which Smith was recording at the time of his death. Any profits will go to the Elliott Smith Memorial Fund, details of which can be found on www.sweetadeline.net.

Tickets will be 8 euro on the night.

I'll keep you all updated on any changes!
    Aoife B.

Comments

Advertisement