Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venom still alive

Options
  • 30-06-1999 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Hey venom you still alive, got your phone working again, and if so are you still playing Ultima ?

Also fancy meeting up for a drink, say tomorrow (thursday) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i think hes dead rev.

doctors have taken his body for examination muttering about withdrawl symptons and ultimate shock. although i think they may have said ultima. its hard to know these days smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Got me phone sorted out and im now using the Ocean Freeserve service as its free(and crap slow).I canceled my UO account and gave all my stuff away.Then went on a mad killing spree and house looting buzz smile.gifHow does next week sound for a few drinks smile.gifHobbes-when you coming home?

Ven(insert mildy amusing comment here)om

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm back in Ireland from the 10th to the 18th, however I'll be at a stag party from the 10th to 11(or 12th depending on how it goes) and a wedding on the 16th.

So if you's want some shopping done let me know now, I already have a possible large list for MP so space is limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

venom,
    are you comin for a pint tomorrow night?
    o'niells on sulfulk street. 8pm.

Advertisement