Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Arcadeggame2004 be banned from politics?

Options
  • 25-08-2004 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

The full question is: Should Arcadegame2004 be banned from politics for continually posting absurd claims and refusing to back them up with evidence?

I think he should.

MrP

Should Arcadegame2004 be banned from politics for continually posting absurd claims a 4 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think your more likely to get yourself banned. First up don't post silly polls, second if you have a prob go directly to a moderator.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I don't think it is a silly poll. I think the mods know it is a problem. This might underpin it.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Nooooooo

Its so much more fun this way.

Arcade posts something stupid
    Everybody yells at him
    Arcade posts the same thing again, quoting his first post as evidence.
    Everybody yells at him again

Maybe we could have an arcadegame2004 forum ?
    He could be moderator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

This thread is a personal attack on another poster, and is emphatically prohibited in the rules futhermore Gandalf has already warned people about silly polls. Although i dont agree with everything that arcade has to say, he/she does make some very good points.

posting this thread was just an act of pure muppetry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

This thread is a personal attack on another poster, and is emphatically prohibited in the rules futhermore Gandalf has already warned people about silly polls. Although i dont agree with everything that arcade has to say, he/she does make some very good points.

So it that a no then?

MrP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

This thread is a personal attack on another poster

I agree.

1) It is not a political issue.
    2) The actions taken by the moderators against posters is not open for debate on this forum (i.e. take it to Feedback or somewhere like that).
    3) This is not a democracy. I personally don't care if 100% of the posters feel someone should be banned. Its not your choice.
    I should point out that your reply is also in breach of the rules, as you chose to respond rather than reporting.

This thread is closed.

jc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement