Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultima online

Options
  • 17-07-1999 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

hehehe nice to have a post up!

if anyone is looking to buy ultima online, its in dixons in the jarvis center.

its 45 quid though, 25 quid more than it used to be, but its the first time ive seen it in about 2 months. so there you go.
    just in case anyone was in anyway interested at all.
    have a nice day
    smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its also in Virgin as well.

actually I'm thinking of continiuing my subscription, maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If I did go back it wouldn't be as a thief.. I'd have to become a PK'ing scum picking on the weak and innocent.

Plus I'd have to macro everything up. BTW anyone know if they ever released the new Abyss server? It was supposed to be like a normal server only no Murder counts (well less restrictions then the care bear servers they have now), and a lot less safe zones. Sounded like my cup of tea smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep Siege is up and running.

You played on it yet? To tell you the truth I don't have the time to play these days (and the excellent weather helps with that). I only play Tribes these days, and then even rarely.

Although Game Commander in UO... hmmm, brings a whole new concept to macroing smile.gif

Saw it in Game as well when I was in Ireland.

Hmm, it's almost tempting to go back to the game just to annoy all those muppets who will join thinking "Hey the good guy is supposed to win!".

• Advertisement
Advertisement