Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Angry Badger vs Small Wild Boar

• 25-08-2004 7:18pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If a fully grown, angry male badger and a small wild boar were to meet and have a fight, who would win? Bare in mind that the wild boar has been victim to antagonistic badger populace since youth.

Badger Vs Wild Boar 26 votes

Badger
    0% 0 votes
    Wild Boar
    61% 16 votes
    No one wins when a badger and a boar fight!!!
    38% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Either Obelix or Asterix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Did you not like the movie AvsP? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Its got to be the badger!Did anyone see that news story on BBC about the man that got a big chunk of his arm ripped off by a cornered badger!?Was funny for me...probably not for him :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I don't know about that. If the wild boar had a machine gun, the badger wouldn't stand a chance! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Flukey wrote:
    I don't know about that. If the wild boar had a machine gun, the badger wouldn't stand a chance! :)
    But if the Badger had cyper-implants, and a sniper rifle, it could take out the boar before it could let loose the rounds!
    Also, the Badger has claws to handle the sniper rifle. The boar only has hoov's, thus no way to aim + pull the trigger.

• Advertisement

The badger is also probably more cunning than the boar, seeing as it looks more like a weasel than its boar-ish(snigger) foe! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

sorry, i seem to have take a wrong turn

/me leaves thread hurriedly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

I've never eaten badger, but I have eaten wild boar which was very tasty indeed.

the_syco wrote:
    The boar only has hoov's, thus no way to aim + pull the trigger.

Ah, but he might get one of those Acme ones, designed for boars to be able to fire, like the ones Wile E. Coyote used to get in the Roadrunner cartoons. They had solutions for everything. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

gwan the badger!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Someone needs to provide a link to a certain flash file methinks. :D

I for one come down on the side of the badger. Those ****ers are nasty!

"A badger named Boris went on a two-day rampage, attacking five people and leaving one man needing surgery for his bites, it emerged yesterday.
    He launched his attacks in Evesham, Worcestershire, after being set free from a wildlife park. His final victim, Michael Fitzgerald, 67, suffered the most serious injuries. He was transferred to a hospital in Birmingham and needed two skin graft operations to wounds on his forearm and legs.

During Boris's reign of terror, he also forced two police officers who were trying to catch him to retreat to the safety of their patrol car."

Now THATS my kinda badger!He has the cool name to match his hard ass attitude.I'd like to see a small boar equal that! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭wiw4

clearly the angry badger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Boris eh? Those Ex-KGB badgers are the bloody worst.

They do have strong jaws and a vicious bite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

And a black unmarked van?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Can i get highlights anywhere?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Peter Marks maybe??? Gwan the badger indeed!

Do you want those highlights in colour or black and white?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

feylya wrote:
    Peter Marks maybe??? Gwan the badger indeed!

Are these two animals living in your hair by any chance? It wouldnt surprise me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

It depends.
    Is it before or after the badger parade?

Advertisement