Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotlight on new features in FM (one week only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

FM 2005 boasts an impressive level of media involvement and people interaction but it's all very well for us to talk about it - we hope the forthcoming beta demo will give you the chance to find out for yourself.

Any idea when the beta demo will actually be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭irishgeo

it will be released with the second edition of the magazine which is due out hte 23rd of sept.i ahve it pre ordered.

The demo may not be online the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

I like the player searching and scouting. I cannot wait for the demo to be released!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

looks like the best is just getting better and better. good job si!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Is it just me or does anyone think that if they bought both the new CM and FM that CM would go unplayed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

its not just you =)))))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

From www.sigames.com
    What follows below is a complete country list for FM 2005 including the amount of levels and teams that are playable in each country. If you cannot be bothered to add it up yourself they'll be 51 countries leagues and yes Conference North and South will be in the game.

FM 2005 Statistics Snapshot

Playable countries 51

Playable first-team divisions 158
    Playable first teams 2,351

Playable reserve-team divisions 70
    Playable reserve teams 1,000

Youth-team divisions 117
    Youth teams 1,651

Total league divisions 345
    Total league teams 5,002

Maximum number of playable international teams 94
    3 Levels of international team (First, Under-21, Under-19)
    Under-23 teams (Olympics) 16

Total of playable international teams 298

Total number of playable teams 5,300

WOW! 5300 teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

personally I can't wait for the online engine to kick in, that'll really improve the appeal of the game..as if it needed to!

Advertisement