Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv

• 25-08-2004 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to buy a tv??? Lookin for a 28" Widescreen...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

The aldi and Llidl specials seem very good.

Keep your eye open for the next one offering the TV.

i think the last time they had a 28" wide screen for €299!
    Tesco seem to have good deals on them too usually as good brand like Philips!

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

The Lidl offers are certainly good value for that kind of budget.

At the moment I'm looking out for a good 28" widescreen. Looking at Sony, Philips, Panasonic models that have won awards in magazines such as What Hi-Fi ? and Home Cinema Choice.

Is there any particular shops around Dublin that offer good value for these kindof TV's or is it best to keep trying all of them ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,884 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Saw a Sony 28" Widescreen in Dixons, Blanchardstown yesterday for about €450 down from about €530ish - "Manager's Special" though so don't know how long it'll be that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

BEKO 28" NICAM STEREO TV
    Power City - €269.95
    I got one of these about 4 years ago, perfectly good TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

This time last year I got a panasonic TX 28DK1, and i have to say i'm well impressed. Looked around for ages before getting it and it was the best value in it's price range (€500 incl stand). However I believe currys are doing a sony pure flatscreen wega for around €450 and online you can get a phillips PW6006here . Also keep an eye out for Dunnes Stores special offers as they've had some nice TVs on sale for under €400 in the last few months

• Advertisement
Advertisement