Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would anyone like to give this a review?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I just get 404.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭barney_clergy

sorry dude try this www.sonicbids.com/clergy
    there is three tracks up there

crecendo on deaf ears (bill hicks tribute)
    call off the search (slightly more acsessible)
    nevaeh (kinda proggy)

let me know what you think its not straight up metal so don't expect it to be even though we have been given the metal tag by a lot of people

cheers
    barney
    www.clergymusic.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Sounds like Metal to me (that's a good thing) :D

It's decent material but the sound quality is... well it's horrible, sorry man. It's not an mp3 thing, just the drum and bass sounds are weak. Whoever engineered that should never be allowed behind a desk again. Nevaeh is probably the strongest tune but the sound just kills it. Find a decent engineer and you could really do something with it. Good tunes, poor sound.

i know man don't worry the guy is getting fired we now have to spend another grand to go to someone else with the hard drive and probably re-record some drums and get it remixed bloody hardship im glad you like the music we are going to be playing the voodoo lounge in dublin on sat the 18th of september if you are interested in hearing it louder and with a bit more kick

cheers
    barney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Cool. I'll be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

Pretty good tune, awful production
    I'll probably wander into the voodoo to get a proper listen

excellent hope to see you there 20 bulls each and ego sum papa are also playing 20 bulls are by far one of the best punk bands in dublin and ego sum papa have a kind of really heavy faith no more thing going on they don't sound like em but if your gonna draw a comparison that would be it

barney
    www.clergymusic.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ego Sum Papa are the bastard child of Danzig and Faith No More! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

bombidol wrote:
    Ego Sum Papa are the bastard child of Danzig and Faith No More! :eek:

I'll have to check these lads out!

deadly man see you there

• Advertisement
Advertisement