Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I live to Give

• 25-08-2004 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Free Gmail Accounts -

Well I recently gave away 4 Gmail accounts. Considoring their up for sale on ebay this is quite an offer, as well as that theirs a webpage specifically up to swap things in exchange for an invite.

One guy said he would call out your name during *** with his girlfriend in exchange for an invite. another good offer was 5,000 ladybirds,while another offered a months free supply of Ben and Jerries. :D

As well as that theirs a large waiting list of Boards.ie users in the Computer section demanding an invite.

The users I gave the free accounts to last time where Linoge, Bishop Brennan, Marq and Chicko

Same requirements as last time - Just tell me why u want one

If u entered last time and didn't win please try again. You may win this time :p

I will pm if u have won an account ;)

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'd like one but I can't think of an interesting enough reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What is the fascination with gmail? So what it give you x hundred megs of storage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I have 8 gmail accounts to give out....who was offering the ben and jerries ?????!?!?!?? SEND THEM TO MEEEEEE

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

umm, I'd like one from whoever has them...the only reason I can think of, is because I can tie a cherry stem in my mouth with no hands ;)
    How's that sound? hehehe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

sound good , although i know how that trick is done !!! pm me your name and email BEAT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

wow you're such a hero. they should be given away for free, presumably thats how you got yours and thats how it was intended they be distibuted. ive got one (possibly more) first person i get a pm from can have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Can I have a gmail? I can't really think of a good reason as to why I should have it, but I can tade you an air guitar which I recently got from ebay. I also know the name of a nice nigerian banker whos looking for someone to give €19,000,000 to. I cn give you his address.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

thanks tusky, but Seamus beat ya to it..he just sent me one. Gordon needs one though, I'd give him one if I could ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

That's terrible, I have four to give, first four to PM can have em, I mean, thats horrible, best reason. Unless you have a business and need loads of storage your not really gonna have a great reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭spoon

JesJes, you're only lovely

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Me wonders why I got bad reputaion so for it so. Ah well! lol. Hope yis enjoy them.

If you send/recieve loads of emails you get invites too. To give out like, so get to it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Whats a gmail? I know its that new google email thingy but what makes it so great?

But goddammit now i want one more than life itself!!!!

It's so great because you get oneGB of space to store emails, so basically you never delete an email. And you can search your emails the same way you search google. Tis really cool.

Plus it;s got this whole elite, people selling it on Ebay thing going on.

Im sure in a few months it will be free for everyone online just like hotmail etc, but at the minute they're like gold!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Hmm... and how does one go about getting one of these Gmails you speak of? Just by basically humping the leg of someone who has one?

I offer the contents of my pockets at this very moment to someone for a gmail...

See it has that added mystery bonus...........

Pm me your email address and when I get mroe I'll send you one.

I've given the four I had away though, and your third on the list, so be warned! But should have one by the end of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

There are millions for sale on ebay atm, 1.99 for ten and crap like that. Hardly worth the effort.

I have six btw, just noticed. If youd like one just send me a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I have gmail and I really dislike it. I don't like the way the messages are set up as threads. I prefer my yahoo account... which also has 1GB of storage!

Advertisement