Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see Reel Big Fish last Night?

Options
  • 25-08-2004 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Was cool. I thought the set was better than last year. Very small venue, was cool. I saw some of the band members hanging around the bar before it talikng to people.
    Thought the support was good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Were Mixtwitch the support band by any chance? Heard they were goin to support them soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Mixtwitch and OnOff. They're both alright. OnOff have a new album coming out soon. It's said to be far better than their last.

I was at Green Day so I didn't go, but I would have liked to see Reel Big Fish. Haven't ever seen them, but they have some good songs, and I'd say they'd be good live. What did they play? Don't have a setlist, do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

omg i went to green day but i have a freaking obsession wit RBF but it was over 18s id strictly required so tell me?were they iding people?do you know?omg what songs did they play?i freaking love them sooo much arghh im so jealous of you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Didn't get IDd at the door or the bar, which is just as well, since I forgot my ID.
    Heres songs I can remember in no order
    She's Famous now
    Take on me
    Sell Out
    Where Have you been
    I want you Girlfriend to be my girlfriend too
    Thank you for not moshing (Lots of moshing went on during this)
    You don't no
    Monkey Man
    Longview (Green Day cover)
    And lots more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

omg sounds freakin deadly..n u didnt get ided omg did ne1?dats d reason why i went to green day ovarbf cs if i didnt get into rbf i couldnt go omg damn it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Seems like a pretty good set, apart from "Monkey Man" which I can't stand. Green Day cover was a nice touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CKY

i only have one there cd's

hummm wuda been intresting too catch the support bands

i got some onoff cd...never herd anything bout them tho.jus picked it up by chance

Advertisement