Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business On Line (Bank of Ireland Rant)

Options
  • 26-08-2004 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭

Why to they have such a crummy system which has locked me out of all my accounts when i changed the passwords and the new ones didnt work.

I am going to have to tell a bunch of employees they aint getting paid as the bank take a week to send a new password so i can get back in.

Unless i can persuade them to let me back in.

Christ and the amount of money i get charged for it.

any ideas how to get support to let m in to my account with out getting new passwords sent out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

You should have a super user account, (cant think of the name off the top of my head) that allows you to carry out admin functions, the best thing to do is to set up a new normal user using this account and then apply for a digital cert, the BOIOL people will have you up and running in a jiffy. I did the same myself a few weeks ago, told them the situation and they sorted it promptly. You would have got the super user details when they first set it up for you. Once you have the username & password for the superuser the BOIOL support people will talk you thru the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭irishgeo

ill lock myself out of that as well. i am going to make up a new account as a backup for the next time when i get my new super user account password.

Advertisement