Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goals and objectives.

Options
  • 26-08-1999 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I personally think it would be unwise to start on the old Beholders rampage until we are all pretty much well trained up.

Plus SP has the ability to make life hard. Already I've seen people offering cash for location of peoples houses/hang outs. When we get going I can see that happening to us.

So can we list up our goals and objectives? smile.gif

1. Train
    2. House
    3. Guild Stone
    3. Recruitment

Also on SP what are the benifits of joining the thieves guild and getting a disguise kit? You can't report someone for a MC, is that it?

Before it was can't report for MC ever, which made you completly open season. Is this a good thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tasmin

I agree lets not anoy the natives just yet.
    Lets meet up train. Me im easy to plaese ill follow the crowd, but it sounds a cunning plan! lets do it. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh yea, on Europa it was pretty much for the fun of playing. We'd steal, make cash and give it away a lot as well (well myself and Kaylin did)..... guess we are going to have to ease up on that.

Also I think we should set up a tresurer as well. Last time it was no fees, however even a bit of gold a week might do. We do need a small house after all, and afaik all prices are now x7 what they were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I here by nominate myself as tresurer(tm). You can trust me I'm a businessman :p

Note.
    The 'tresurer' misspelling is a trademark of hobbes, and is used under licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tasmin

I trust you about as far as I can walk out side Skara with out some A** Hole trying to kill me! (about 2 paces) he he. No I think you make an excelent treasureer (like the spelling).

Advertisement