Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am evil incarnate

Options
  • 28-08-1999 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hee hee, I joined the dark side and became evil. It's pretty cool. You get a lot more respect and some people even run screaming outside town. smile.gif

You get to be Red and blue!

evilb1tch.jpg

[This message has been edited by Mira de Vorsha (edited 28-08-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mira de Vorsha

Actually it's hilarious. I can't fight at all (still newbish).

Went into the sewers there were two guys whacking rats, all the little rats run away from me now.

When I got near the two guys one ran, the other went to attack me then changed his mind because I was just standing there. smile.gif

The Heros on the other hand... really nice in town, when your outside they try to gank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh heh.. apprantly healing evil people is a big no no, so I went into town with my health all the way down and asked someone to heal me, 3 people started and I called the guards smile.gif Got full bone armor, 500 arrows, weapons, some regents. smile.gif Sold the lot for a tidy profit (which I've blown on a disguise kit/joining guild/training) smile.gif

Advertisement