Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting

Options
  • 31-08-1999 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

How about meeting up tonight?
    Say 9:00pm GMT, at the Yew Bank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'll still be in work :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Pick a time,
    hows 10pm ?

Some info I got off a Smurf...

1. You only gain 1 stat point per an hour. It's based on the most used related skills for that hour (eg. mostly hiding/snoop =dex)

2. You cannot gain more then 6 stat points in a day.

3. There is a limit to the number of skill points you can gain ONLY when you hit your skill cap, or one skill hits 70. So macro up until most skills are near 70 then work out what you want to gain from there.

As for being Evil...

It's a disadvantage in that you can't pretend to be someone else easily (The evil flag gives it away smile.gif )

Also Hero's are really starting to p1ss me off. They are like BlooPK's. They only attack in groups and are quite obnoxious (most are).

Also the "Duel me" doods are a little annoying. smile.gif I'm walking to a moongate and I get this muppet in full bone and hally saying he wanted to duel me (but I was to attack first), where I had no armor and newbie dagger. Ended up he attacked me and I lost him at the moongate. They are great when it comes to fighting, but when it comes to losing them they are muppets.

Oh yea, you start off in Sphere 1, 10 life force. You have to kill heros to gain life force or access other spells. If someone kills you they get part of your lifeforce. So if you go gray in town and your being attacked by heros in town, attack a vendor and it stops them from getting your life force.

One of the nice things is, if you aren't evil, once an evil whacks you, you are lootless completly. So just get a little whack by a red then go into combat. smile.gif

Evils seem to be a little more respected then heros, even though heros are harder to play.

So if we say were hit by you, could we steal at will ? Happy in the fact that we're unlootable ? For 2 minutes at least ?

Nope it only applies to when you die. Basically if I hit you. People can still steal from you. But when you are killed all your gear goes with you when your a ghost. Handy way of ferrying tons of gear out of a dungeon. Just overload the player then kill them. smile.gif

It has no other effect on the player.

Btw. You should diversify our skills. Don't all take 100% thief related skills. We just won't survive. smile.gif I dropped lockpicking for item ID (very useful for selling) and proberl y some other skill. Dropped detect hidden/trap for fencing/tactics.

• Advertisement

Still too early smile.gif

I won't be home till 6-7, if you want leave it to the weekend, that way we are on at the same time.

OK, weekend it is, Tas if you want we can meet up and do some training to up our skills.

Think we should all go evil ?

No thats not what I was thinking off smile.gif
    If we get hit by a red, and then go stealing,
    if we get whacked or killed we get to keep the gear taken ?

Advertisement