Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game This Friday August 27th-Freezeout

Options
  • 26-08-2004 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

A bit short notice but if we can get enough numbers (max 10), Small tourney with Cash game afterwards.

Buy in 30, freezeout, usual blind structure, kick off for 7.30 p.m

Just leave your name if you are interested(actually only if your 100% that you can make, too short notice for maybes and possibly!)

Samba

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

[Grrr]Every time! One of these days you're going to have a game when I'm actually able to attend. Off to the Leeds Festival this weekend. Really want to get involved in some hot home game action[/Grrr]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I echo Marq's sentiment. Sorry Samba, I'd love to play but am away on a stag this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Stick me down Samba.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Me too please. 90% available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Unfortunately i had not noticed Dev was organising a night in the Fitz, if there are enough numbers (say 8 interested parties by tonight)all will go ahead as planned.

But otherwise Night has been provisionally cancelled and will probably be re-scheduled for friday two weeks time.

Sorry folks, should have double checked the threads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Ill play as well if its going on!

4 so far, not looking good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Really wanted to go but goin to see eircom league, any interest in switching it to Sat after 6pm/6.30? if not count me in for the next one then :)

Night is officially cancelled, sorry guys, two weeks time i'll reschedule

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Cool, am looking forward to it already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

thanks anyway:)

Advertisement