Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbes you on for returning to Europa as well ?

Options
  • 02-09-1999 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

While the thieving might be as profitable as on Siege its still good, esp now that there's very few real thieves left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Naa, I refuse to play on wussy shards. Only reason I came back is because of Siege.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well maybe smile.gif Just on Moonglow on Europa... from completly broke I got tons of stuff and the whole town incensed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Great, because I'm orgainising the sacking of both Glorindar and Deepwater for next weekend smile.gif

They use Erpa rules, but we're allowed steal anything we can get our hands on, (no looting though) and keep them if we get out alive. It works a treat, at the last battle I was robbing them blind while they fought each other smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Consider me in as I just reactivated my uo account smile.gif

praise bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Praise Bob indeed.

So when we all doing a meet up ? I'll be on tonight, from 6:30 to 8:00ish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement