Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy in RCSI

Options
  • 26-08-2004 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Hi, ne1 studying pharmacy in RCSI at the min??Do pharmacy students under free fees system get a laptop? What's the atmosphere like? NE idea what books I'll need? Thanx! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭the_viper2kie

I'm not in college of surgeons nor am i doing pharmacy but i lived with a few guys last year who were and you do get the laptop regardless of whether you pay "Fee's" or not. I say "Fees" because while you dont pay fees for the education you do for the registration like all other colleges and i think i remember one of the lads saying that there's an extra computer services fee that you pay in RCSI...he muttered something about it being close to 300 mark and considering that they give you an iBook, which is very nice(have one myself) they retail for 1100 with the educational discount it doesn't look as if it is free. i didn't pay much notice at the time but i think thats what he said but feel free to correct me should i be wrong!

Advertisement