Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renaldo is gone!

• 08-09-1999 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I think there is someone killing the NPC's.

When I was in Moonglow I went to the docks to see that all the boats were all safely locked up and I came across one still open and went on board to check it. Looted it (left the 3700 pieces of fish) and was about to set sail with it when the owner managed to jump on board just before I left the dock. After that it was stealth cat and mouse to prove I had left the ship, almost fooled him only ran into another boat. If the guy was smart he should of driven out of the guard zone and killed me.

Finally I gave up when his friends turned up, they started following me around the place. Lost them 3 times (I kept waiting at the bank for them to come back). Told them I was heading to Brit to sell thier stuff and to make it fair I'll carry it there. Well on my way I lost them again, after picking thier pockets outside town. smile.gif

Finally headed back to moonglow to pick up a disguise kit, and I find Renaldo is gone, I went back to Brit checked 2 other places they were gone as well. So went back to Glow and paged a GM, got a smurf.

When the conselor turned up, I had all the people who were currently chasing me following me all over town. The Smurf got a little panicky when he saw my fan club, but after a few mins he just ignored them. He called a GM who spawned the NPC guildmaster (now called Otis), so I have a GM and a counselor chatting to me, while I have this crowd of people standing around and one of them screaming that I had stolen his ship smile.gif

Finally I told the counselor to speak to the boat owner about changing the keys and to tell him that he should lock his boat in future. The conselor just cracked up laughing. smile.gif Even after the Smurf told him how the boat works they were still convinced that I had a spare set of keys to the boat.

Oh yea, so I think some guild called A*L is after me. smile.gif

Advertisement