Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Boards need more of an Identify

Options
  • 26-08-2004 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi all(don't really think anyone will see this before the 2 week time lapse for old forums),

Why isn't the regional boards more idenitfible? I;m from Dublin but don't consider myself living in any EAST region. I live in DUBLIN or the Greater Dublin Area atleast.

Should the regions not be defined like the Euro Elections. Ulster, Munster, Leinster, Connuacht and possibly Dublin also(it is home to over a million folk after all)??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Should the regions not be defined like the Euro Elections

From the old county by county boards, they were grouped into roughly the the areas covered by the relevant health boards - i.e Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow are all under the ERHA - therefore, East.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭gom

BuffyBot wrote:
    From the old county by county boards, they were grouped into roughly the the areas covered by the relevant health boards - i.e Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow are all under the ERHA - therefore, East.

Aren't they to be overhauled anyway.

Lets get a bit of Gerrymandering going on here and make use of virtual space

Advertisement