Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

for all waterford wrestling fans

• 26-08-2004 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

just saw theres gonna be a wrestling show in the forum in waterford on october the 1st

its called wrestlemania

more details as i get them

shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

With a name like that it's bound to be utter tripe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Yeah saw that, i'll be there front row, cant be too mnay ppl who'd pay to see random guys in tights wrestle!!

Gangrel was prob supposed to be at it, he was in the local area doing shows, so it'l prob just be rubbish, but wrestling is wrestling, and i'll be bringing all the chicks I can find to witness its greatness!! And hopefully stop the mocking...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

LanceStorm wrote:
    Yeah saw that, i'll be there front row, cant be too mnay ppl who'd pay to see random guys in tights wrestle!!

Gangrel was prob supposed to be at it, he was in the local area doing shows, so it'l prob just be rubbish, but wrestling is wrestling, and i'll be bringing all the chicks I can find to witness its greatness!! And hopefully stop the mocking...

yep gangrel was supposed to be at it but because of his current wwe stint theyve had to replace him, the guy they got is apprently 6 foot 9, so will be a crap match then

Shin

Maybe not!!
    I pay good money to see someone.... being tall!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

ill be there too! me n few of the lads are gunna head up from dungarvan id say it will be a good laff andybody know if it will be alright to pay at the door? btw we will be the drunk 6th years with a big sign between us
    where is gan grel ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lee butler

You guys should give the shows a chance, i dont know the entire roster but from what i have heard big ole Broady Steal is on the show and he is ****ing huge, and a great worker too, there should also be appreance's from me on some of the tour too (the head IWW trainer for thous who dident know)

Dont worry mate, good or bad wrestling fans will turn up regardless!!

Altho I do have some dodgy news...
    Friday night is gay night in the forum...
    Beware!!

just looking at the some of the line up for fridays show

Paco guerrero
    the pitbulls
    jonny storm

The still have gangrel and luna vaschon listed but expect them not to be there

Could be a good show after all, its been run by a promotion called necw, never heard of em but with a line up like that its bound to be good

Shin

As in jonny storm from the UK??
    Nice one!!
    It'l be well worth it!!

LanceStorm wrote:
    As in jonny storm from the UK??
    Nice one!!
    It'l be well worth it!!

yes jonny storm from the uk

Shin