Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbes i got second age

Options
  • 03-09-1999 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I got it at Game only cost 34.99, am going to set it up tonight but probably wont play till tomorrow night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Urien Rackarth

I am totally lost in this game, at the moment im not liking the fact that you die really easily(too easily). i need help!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

ROFL smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

If you think your dying easly now,wait till you meet me smile.gif

Ven(im back)om

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I killed my first thief yesterday, it was great. He was loaded up with gear cos he was 'safe' in the bank, and stood there calling Guards as I whacked the sh1te out of him, with his mates going 'wtf' smile.gif
    Its great all the really old thief's have long left and the new ones havent a clue smile.gif

Same with the players. In Moonglow I lifted tons of stuff and just kept coming back, no one caught me. I only got guard whacked once, cause I called the guards smile.gif *DOH* thought I was safe.

At the end of it I had most of the town chasing me and the usual "Come outside town and fight me!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Urien Rackarth

I think im getting better
    i actually managed to survive an adventure in lor caves, got loads of weapons and was up to about 500 gold before being eaten by a giant spider south of brittain.
    Sheeeesh!!!!

Where the heck is in lor caves? Never heard of it.

Shouldn't of even attacked the spider, poisons you.

At least you didn't have to put up with Venom smile.gif I'm in the Delucia dungeon with Venom and I'm going "Ok you attack them from behind that ridge while I walk around and provoke them", meanwhile venom keeps stealing my tamborine!! Btw Venom, how many regs were in that bag? And did I give you scrolls as well? I can't seem to find them.

Advertisement