Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some thoughts on Babylon 5

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I have the third book, it's very good, and the entire incident with David is covered in detail. The Legion of Fire trilogy is extremely well written and horribly poignant at the end. Londo is such a tragic character. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

thank you will keep an eye out for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Have to admit I was a B5 fan. Though some of the acting and storylines where cringe worthy at times. It wasn't as predicable as Star Trek, and the characters were more interesting. You all buying it all on DVD now or what? Is it repeated anywhere?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It was repeated on Bravo a few months ago RicardoSmith, the entire series I think. Myself though - I just bought the show on DVD. And the movies. And the bleedin' Crusade spin-off.

Currently reading "To Dream in the City of Sorrows" which is 100% canon (i.e. the events in the book are official) and explains all about Sinclair post-S1. If you want to go hardcore though, you'll need to supplement it by reading the B5 comic books because they're tied in to. Damned money makers!

Advertisement