Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first night on SP

Options
  • 10-09-1999 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Well europa was down,so I tried out SP.It was odd seeing so much free space.I went for a little walk around minoc and lo and behold I see a corpse.I walk over thinking that I better hold these things in the bank for the kind gent.I am about to pick up all the carelessly left behind items when the guy showes up,before I can even say hello a gargoyle appears out off nowhere.The foul beast then attacks the guy calling me a looter.Now in all the confusion of him running around and crying "dont loot",his items fell into my pouch somehow.A goodly person would have stayed and helped the poor soul out,but alas I was only a new vistior to the realm and felt it better not to upset the beasts who lived there.On my way to vesper,I stumbled on another corpse and after my last experance with monsters I deceided to move on at once.Again his items fell into my pouch smile.gifI logged out in full GM chainmail with a GM kryss and a magic kite shield.I think I will take another walk in the woods tonight smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I reinstalled icq.My #15691787.That we we can sort out something ingame.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh heh, unlike other shards. People do remember your name. So after a while you have to start watching your back. Thank heavens I got that disguise kit when I did. smile.gif

Advertisement