Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room near DCU (Glasnevin)

Options
  • 26-08-2004 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Lads,

1 single room available, €75 a week, 15 mins from dcu.

PM me if interested!

Regards,

Vinny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

no one interested?

gaff is 10 mins walk from dcu, single room available. 3 of us already renting, we had 4 ppl but 1 dropped out unfortunately! 2 DCU students, 1 DIT student!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

And yer only lookin for lads?

I'm pretty much going to DCU, and I want to move out, so I'd be interested.

I don't mind living with lads, if yis don't mind havin a girl like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

As i said i might be interested but i want to see if i get oncampus accom

Whats the place like ie playstation pr Xbox ;)

dont mind girls, your all welcome! pm me jesjes if your interested!

jank, got ps2, sweet hi-fi, and nice telly. and they are all going to combine to me failing my exams!!!!

jesjes - you a first year? i was in dcu last year, but changed course so i'm startin fresh. other lad is journalism second year, and other is a DIT first year.

edit: Yank, on campus res is like a shoebox, have a look at the place before you get it. and you aint allowed any mates back after hours!! its worse than the H-Block up in mountjoy!

Dont like the sound of that but the images I have seen on the net they seem pretty neat and spacious (well the postgrad ones anyway)

Maybe they are more leanient on the postgrad block rather then the other ones maybe? yes? no?

If someone can confirm this that they are strict i might avoid the place altogether

Anyway im going to try and sort it out ASAP, got my acceptance letter today at last!( 2months later!)

I like the sound of the gaff but is it a party house. I like to live it up and boogie but not every night if ya know what I mean ;)

• Advertisement

as i'm paying 5 grand in fees, i wont be repeating this year, which means we'll work hard, and of course, play hard!

On campus acc feel through, so now im looking for off campus accom

Where about is the house and what bus routes are nearby etc etc

PM me if you want :cool:

pm sent

Advertisement