Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marking Schemes

Options
  • 26-08-2004 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

I just rang the State Examinations Commission this morning and was told that they're getting ready to upload the marking schemes this week and they should definetly be online by next week, incase anybody is interested in downloading them. I was talking to somebody in the IT department, so it should be pretty accurate information. They seem to be fairly well organised and efficient in there, which was a bit of a surprise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Intel

Any idea when the examiners reports will be written and online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

Didn't ask about them... usually they're the very last things to go up, i'd say maybe late september? They don't all get published every year either - only a few of them. The website says now that the marking schemes will be online on Tuesday, 31st August, in time for viewing the scripts.

Advertisement