Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today was a good day to be a bad guy

Options
  • 12-09-1999 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Well i was outside delucia training up my lockpicking skills when i saw a mage training magic.I went over to say hail and a rune fell into my pouch.He then got a bit narked,so i took my leave of the odd little man.I had just put the rune in my bank for for safe keeping when the silly fellow attacked me in town.After much running around the poor man had a little accident.The poor chap only went and implaid himself on my little dagger a couple of times smile.gifAfter i noticed that the rest of his belongings had fallen into my pouch.No less than 100 of each reg and a few 8th level scrolls smile.gifI hope he has better luck tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mira de Vorsha

Aye, it was a fine day indeed.

As Rev wasn't showing up anytime I soon I wandered off to the nearst moongate. One of Revs new nieghbours had set up his house public and made the layout really nice, only forgot to lock anything down and put all thier stuff in a locked chest (not locked down) smile.gif I couldn't believe it. So after clearing out the house I left a book telling them how they can lock stuff down and also telling them they owe me 9gp for the book.

From there I bopped over to Yew to see if our friends GDR were around. Bumped into a mage whos gear fell into my hands. I went a little further south and came across the guardmen Milita where I proceeded to pick them clean. This went on for two hours, at one point when I came back they were in the middle of roleplaying some event so I pretended to be a blind begger and told them the wrong direction to go to reach thier event and they fell for it smile.gif they even paid me for the information (The begger rountine has now made me over 3K so far).

They finally got me sad.gif two of them on horses tracking and two on feet. One of the horse guys threw a purple which I couldn't stealth away from in time, so I auto attacked when he came close and another got a hally hit in before I could run away and took my stamina down.

I sold all thier gear though. smile.gif from 1.2K I'm now just under 8K biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Urien Rackarth

Cant wait till one of my characters is that high, is being bad that good or am i just guessing.

Advertisement