Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The REDS are dead

Options
  • 13-09-1999 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

For the last few days I have been training up both my theif and warlock.The graveyard has been good for combat skills.There has been sod all reds around.The only *******s up there are looters and grey killers.It seem's that a new guild has taken over the place.They call them selves MOB,and seem to thik of them selves as gansters.They are mainly looters of corpses and monster kills but wont attack blues.Now I had an idea to screw these scum over.A new non guilded theif,should be able to steal blind from them and give out mc's.What u lads think.Also any of u lads got the newbie tickets on your chars,as i have 2.The prize varies from ranger armor to hair cut deeds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sorry about not been around for the last few days, I've been sick. But I hopefully should be bad as of tonight. On the newbie slot I've three free right now, and was going to restart on siege so theres a free on there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well I have 2 tickets on europa so lets meet up somewhere and cash them in.

Advertisement