Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Claim Funnies...

Options
  • 26-08-2004 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Genuine words of wisdom to be found on insurance claim accident reports.
    I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
    I admit I went through the intersection without looking to see if anyone
    was crossing, but I had gone through the same intersection less than an hour
    before and no one was there.
    An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
    I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend on the pillion reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control.

I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car

Now get out there and find your own! :D

Mike.

Advertisement