Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nice rear

Options
  • 26-08-2004 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I don't think Ferrari got the front right on the 360, I reckon the 430 is a moderate improvement. The rear of the 430 is Enzo-esque, it's good but I think I'd have the Honda hsc if it came down to looks.
    What d'yas think?
    http://www.supercars.net/cars/2005@$Ferrari@$F430g.html

Warning pop ups! :grrrrrr:

Mike.

edited by mike65

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

same pics (slightly smaller) without the pop-ups: clicky.
    another link from an earlier post: clicky

pagid_novitec_chanllenge_f430_2.jpg

I think it's fabulous, especially the rear. The Enzo's rear was its best feature imo, with the car ruined by the overly technical nose.

The steering wheel looks a little too Star Wars X-fighter or something, do those paddles need to be so in your face?

art_11649_10_08_big.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

It's looks fantastic. Though I think the rear lights protrude a little too much. Also, the front image is very Porsche-esqe (headlights and grilles)

That steering wheel looks as though it belongs in a Japanese motor! :)

DC.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

The black bit on the rear nearest the floor is a fantastic touch. Looks deadly.
    Great big teast that black horse is though.

I wonder if i will ever see one of these in the 'flesh'. Mind you can you imagine the damage done to the undercarraige on irish roads. you would need to get it raised. or just drive on the m1 all the time.

Shiv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Would you really choose that over a Gallardo though? I certainly wouldn't!

Advertisement