Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Rev,

• 07-09-1999 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

When can I get back on the stone? I appeared to be booted out of the guild?

Where is the location of the Stone anyway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

The stone is currently way south of brit.

I can add you tonight if you wish.

I'll mail you the co-ord's of it tonight.

78, 18, S
    6, 23, E
    Brit map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ok I'm at the house, right beside a grave yard. Couldn't get it any further away from anywhere else? smile.gif

Btw, who owns the Hideout house just below you.

Oh and another nearby nieghbour was good enough to leave me 300 regents in a locked chest. The guys ghost was in his house at the time so I said thanks as well smile.gif

Fancy paying a vist at a upcoming event ?
    Theres a wedding on on sunday at 9:00pm I think, we should be able to get a few horses and stuff, since they've pretty much forgotten about us we should be able to hit it hard smile.gif

btw, fancy setting up some training time on siege to get the chacrteres up and running ?
    Thats all that stopping me playing on it proper now, cannt be bothered training up on my own.

Yea I'll be there, post a URL to the wedding details.

As for SP. Training is werid, You get better stat gain logging in once and a while and training for a short while then you do just sitting there training. But yea, arrange a time.

I recommend getting taming. Nothing more lethal then 5 dogs or 2 bears attacking a person then trying to take them one on one. smile.gif

• Advertisement

Actually what I might do is set up a newbie clone and turn up with my original name. So in all the chaos they will look to me. smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well i got my red back to the land of the living with the help of a few reds.can I hold in in your house till im blue again Rev.Im somewhere around the brit x roads?

Its not my house, but you should be ok there.

Do you lot still have my ICQ number? Because I've lost all of my old ones reinstalling a while back. You should be able to find it doing a search on my e-mail addy.

Next time I see any of you I'll add you to the stone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tasmin1

Sorry been away for a bit.
    The houses are mine and ill let you all have keys, friend ect, there is another just round the lake called mothers you can also go to. He He met my neighbours one was real annoyed about some joker killing him and takeing his regs smile.gif
    I know its a long way from any where but you try finding any place to put a house smile.gif
    Icq me and ill add you to house 26709170.
    Im up for an event smile.gif

Heres my ICQ number, 12906613. I've logged out at the stone, so I can add you almost straight away next time I see you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement