Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chesapeake GONE?

• 20-09-1999 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I went to play on Chesapeake today and found to my horror that it was missing from my shard list, This really annoys me cos my best character is on chesapeake. If anyone can shed some light on this please let me know.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sometimes the servers are taken down for maintaince work, so it could have been that. keep in mind that they go down daily, cann't remember the time though.

One thing why are you playing on Chesapeake ? Why not use one of the european servers like europa, you'll get a better connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Urien Rackarth

i was using chesapeake cos a friend of mine plays there, now on seige perilous non of the vendors will buy stuff off me, is this a common problem or am i cursed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Nope your a newbie.

Siege Perilous is a Veteran shard. I recommend you go look up how it works as it is very different then all the other shards, for example the vendors will buy nothing (except houses) meaning you have to sell your stuff to other players.

That's why gold is worth a lot more there (unless your a SUN member).

Again, why are you playing on US shards? The ping won't be good and your character means nowt to any of us playing as well all play on Europa or SP.

Advertisement