Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hmv etc

• 26-08-2004 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

Is hmv/easons open late on a thursday in dublin city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Not sure tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Aye, afaik.

But it probably closed 8 minutes ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Tower records is usually open til 9 most nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Slutmonkey... best name ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Try Waterstones bookstores - Hmv, Waterstones and Hodges Figgues are the same company

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thursday night is late night in town, so chances of it being open are high

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Definitely. Lots of places are open late on Thursday nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

If they are the same company does that mean I can use a hmv voucher in any of them?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Akula wrote:
    If they are the same company does that mean I can use a hmv voucher in any of them?
    Doubt it. Lots of companies have the same corporation behind them... doesn't mean they're not competitors...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

D'you know - I wouldn't be surprised if you could...I've a notion that you used be able to in England anyway...t'will cost you nowt to ask!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

SantaHoe wrote:
    Slutmonkey... best name ever.

Slutmonkey..... Best sig ever! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Akula wrote:

Yeah u can. Im a till operator in HMV. There all part of the HMV group. A waterstones voucher for example can be used in HMV. Same with that other company.

We also except Bonus Bonds

I should know.... I get 30% off in All HMV group stores :)

Regards

Advertisement